Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Gorilla Play Ltd. (“Gorilla,” “we”, or “us”) and our website at Blueticks.co and our website whatsapp-scheduler.com, along with our related websites, networks, applications, mobile applications, and other services provided by us, including (each as defined below, and collectively, the “Service”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and Gorilla regarding your use of the Service.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY.
Arbitration NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 18, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND US ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. (See Section 18.)
1. Service Overview
Gorilla offers users task management software services, “Blueticks , and “Whatsapp scheduler”, which allow users to organize tasks, projects, and goals in one place. Blueticks also offers an asynchronous team communication platform, which allows users to organize workplace team conversations.
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 13 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Accounts and Registration
To access the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times.
When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us either by (a) emailing us at info@Blueticks.co or support@Blueticks.co (depending on which Gorilla Service product you are using), or (b) submitting a support ticket at https://Blueticks.co
4. General Payment Terms
Certain features of the Service may require you to pay fees. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in the currencies provided on the Gorilla website and, except as expressly provided by applicable law, are non-refundable.
- Price. Gorilla reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Gorilla will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Gorilla may change the price of any feature of the Service; if this occurs, Gorilla will provide you advance notice of the changes before they apply. Gorilla, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Gorilla’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
- Authorization. You authorize Gorilla and its third party payment processors to charge all sums for the orders that you make and any level of Service you select as described in these Terms or published by Gorilla, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Gorilla or its third party payment processors may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
- Subscription Service. The Service may include automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you activate a Subscription Service, you authorize Gorilla or its third party payment processors to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The “Subscription Billing Date” is the date when you purchase your first subscription to the Service. For information on the “Subscription Fee”, please see our pricing page. Your account will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date all applicable fees and taxes for the next subscription period (e.g., monthly billing periods will be billed on the same day each month). The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. Gorilla or its third party payment processor will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). You may cancel the Subscription Service by following the instructions provided at the following links for https://whatsapp-scheduler.com/ and https://blueticks.co/ , or by contacting us at email@example.com or (depending on which Gorilla Service product you are using).
- Delinquent Accounts. Gorilla may suspend or terminate access to the Service, including fee-based portions of the Service, for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Service, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any unpaid amount, including collection fees.
5. Gorilla Service Products
- General. Users may sign up for an account for the various Gorilla Service products described below via the Gorilla website or mobile application, as applicable. These Terms apply to all products that are a part of the Service.
- You may choose to sign up for the free version of Blueticks or the paid subscription version of Blueticks (“Blueticks”), which automatically renews at the end of your billing period consistent with the terms of Section 4.3. Gorilla does not represent or guarantee when, if ever, Blueticks Pro features will be available in the free version of Blueticks. You can upgrade from the free version of Blueticks to Blueticks Pro at any time by following instructions on our pricing page (“Pricing Page”).
- If Gorilla offers you a free trial of Blueticks Pro (“Trial Period”), you will have access to Blueticks Pro features during the Trial Period. If you do not elect to upgrade to Blueticks Pro prior to the end of the Trial Period, the features available to you will be limited to the free version of Blueticks. You will be charged with the amount shown on the Pricing Page before you can access Blueticks Pro. All prices shown on the Pricing Page are inclusive of any applicable sales taxes, levies, value-added taxes, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for the forwarding/remittance of all of those taxes, levies, or duties (except for E.U. Customers, where the pricing includes mandatory E.U. VAT charges).
- You may choose to sign up for the free version of Blueticks or the paid subscription version of Whatsapp Scheduler (“WS”), which automatically renews at the end of your billing period consistent with the terms of Section 4.3. Gorilla does not represent or guarantee when, if ever, Whatsapp Scheduler Pro features will be available in the free version of Whatsapp Scheduler. You can upgrade from the free version of Whatsapp Scheduler to Whatsapp Scheduler Pro at any time by following instructions on our pricing page (“Pricing Page”).
- If Gorilla offers you a free trial of Whatsapp Scheduler Pro (“Trial Period”), you will have access to Whatsapp Scheduler Pro features during the Trial Period. If you do not elect to upgrade to Whatsapp Scheduler Pro prior to the end of the Trial Period, the features available to you will be limited to the free version of Whatsapp Scheduler . You will be charged with the amount shown on the Pricing Page before you can access Whatsapp Scheduler Pro. All prices shown on the Pricing Page are inclusive of any applicable sales taxes, levies, value-added taxes, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for the forwarding/remittance of all of those taxes, levies, or duties (except for E.U. Customers, where the pricing includes mandatory E.U. VAT charges).
- Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Gorilla grants you, solely for your personal use or for your employer’s internal business operations, as applicable, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service to which you have subscribed, including the right for to install and use a reasonable number of object code copies of any mobile application associated with the Service obtained from a legitimate marketplace on a mobile device that, as applicable, either you own or control, or your employer owns or controls.
- License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; (b) make modifications to the Service; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
- Feedback. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Gorilla an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
7. Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Service is owned and operated by Gorilla. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, promotional content (including Gorilla’s blog content) and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Gorilla are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Gorilla or its third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Gorilla, you may not make use of the Materials. Gorilla reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
8. Third Party Terms
- Third Party Services and Linked Websites. Gorilla may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Gorilla with an account on the third party service. By using one of these tools, you agree that Gorilla may transfer that information to the applicable third party service. Third party services are not under Gorilla’s control, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Gorilla is not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Gorilla’s control, and Gorilla is not responsible for their content.
- Third Party Software. The Service may include or incorporate third party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses.
9. User Content
- User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service and send content through the Service, including messages, reviews, photos, audio, video, images, folders, data, text, graphics, and other types of information, material, and works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.
- Limited License Grant to Gorilla. By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant Gorilla a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
- Limited License Grant to Other Users. By providing User Content to or via the Service to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
- User Content Representations and Warranties. Gorilla disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Gorilla and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by Gorilla, the Service, and these Terms;
- your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Gorilla to violate any law or regulation; and
- your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Push Notifications. When you install our app on your mobile device, you agree to receive push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device when the app is not on. You can turn off notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “settings” page.
- Email. We may send you emails concerning our products and services, as well as those of third parties. You may opt out of promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the promotional email itself.
11. Prohibited Conduct
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- harass, threaten, demean, embarrass, or otherwise harm any other user of the Service;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, or accessing any other Service account without permission;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 7) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 11 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 11.
13. Modification of these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 13, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
14. Term, Termination and Modification of the Service
- Term. These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section 14.2.
- Termination. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Gorilla may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time by [describe termination process or] contacting customer service at https://blueticks.co/#CONTACT (depending on which Gorilla Service product you are using).
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service; (c) you must pay Gorilla any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination; and (d) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination and Sections 6.3, 7, 9.2, 14.3, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 will survive.
- Modification of the Service. Gorilla reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Gorilla will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Gorilla and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Gorilla Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Service; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; (d) the nature or content of data processed by the Service; or (e) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
16. Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Gorilla DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. Gorilla DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH OR PROCESSED BY THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND GORILLA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR GORILLA ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE Gorilla ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICE AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR ANY LOSS, USE, OR DISCLOSURE OF DATA, INCLUDING USER CONTENT. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Gorilla does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Gorilla is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
17. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE GORILLA ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY GORILLA ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 18.5 AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE GORILLA ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO GORILLA FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO CLAIM; OR (B) $100. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 17 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Contact Information. The Service is offered by Gorilla Play Ltd. located at Bilu St 38, Herzliya, Israel, You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org (depending on which Gorilla Service product you are using).
- No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Service. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
International Use. We welcome global customers. Access to the Service from countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.